- "Us", "We" or "Our" means Elite Renewables Service Limited and/or associated group companies and trading names including but not limited to Elite Electrical Services Limited and Elite Renewables, whose head office is at:
200 William Hunter Way
Company No. 08151802;
- "You" means you, the person entering into this agreement with Elite Renewables Service Limited, and "your" shall be interpreted accordingly.
- "Website" or "Site" means www.eliterenewables.com
We are committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit our site without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself. No information retained by us with respect to our clients will be made available to any third party under any circumstances where this is not expressly authorised by the client, except such required to operate our business.
Collection of non-personal information
Certain non-personal information about visitors (e.g. the type of browser being used, the type of operating system in use and the domain name of the visitor's Internet service provider) is recorded by the standard operation of our Internet servers. This information is primarily used for statistical purposes, and only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifying form.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- Process orders or applications submitted by you;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.