LED low bay lighting
The Dialight Durosite LED Low bay lighting fixture was designed specifically to replace conventional lighting in a wide variety of industrial applications; both indoor and outdoor. Its low profile light weight design and versatile mounting options make it ideal for many applications such as indoor and outdoor car parks, garages, cold storage and general area lighting applications with mounting heights less than 6 metres.
Dialight LED lighting has have a long operational life and is designed to meet the most demanding specification criteria while offering maximum energy savings, reduced maintenance costs, and a superior quality of light.
Key specification features:
- 80% lumen maintenance over 60,000 operating hours
- May be used with remote occupancy sensors
- Up to 75 lm/w
- 5 year full performance warranty
- Optional cover for food preparation applications
- Instant on/off
- Replaces up to 150W HID
- Mercury free/lead free
- Superior light quality
- Produces minimal heat compared to competitive fixture
- Simple installation
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Hard coated lens which adds UV protection and scratch resistance
- Temperature compensation technology for long life
- Case study
The Durosite LED low bay is suitable for use in all non-hazardous areas. The maximum mounting height is 6 metres. Typical application areas include:
- Temperature control and cold storage facilities
- Exhibition centres
- Indoor and outdoor car parks
- External flood lighting
Dialight Durosite LED Low bay
- Dialight Durosite LED Low bay: download (PDF: 140KB)
City of London Corporation case study will be available soon.
If you would like more information or would like to purchase these then please contact us.