Application sector - Cold storage
- LED lighting emits very little heat compared to traditional sodium and metal halide lighting
- LED lighting is perfect for cold stores as it places far less loading on cooling systems saving even more energy
- LED lighting is able to work in very cold temperatures, in fact as low as -40°C
- Reduced maintenance costs as LED Lighting provides a 'fit and forget' solution
- Very long operational life with an lumen maintainance (L70) in excess of 100,000 hours
- Instant on/off with no degradation to performance or lifespan so can be installed with occupancy sensors to further reduce energy consumption
LED lighting is very energy efficient and by replacing your existing lighting with LED lighting you will save up to 70% per year on your energy bills. With the improved efficiency of LED lighting, you may find that you require less lights and therefore generating further cost savings.
Dialight LED Lighting
The Dialight LED high bays and low bays are the perfect solution for cold stores. They are manufactured in the UK and come with a 5 year warranty. The newly launched Dialight LED food safe high bay has been designed specifically to replace conventional lighting in food processing areas. More information on the Dialight LED products can be found here.
Cold Store Project
Read all about the recent installation of Dialight LED high bays in a chill store in Portsmouth and find out how much energy they have saved by upgrading to LED lighting.
Incentives & Financing
For a much faster payback, why not take advantage of the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme. The ECA scheme provides businesses with 100% first year tax relief on their qualifying capital expenditure. Even if you are not making a profit, you can still claim back 19% of the cost back in cash from HMRC in the year of purchase. We are also able to arrange various cost effective financing solutions.
If you are interested in seeing how LED lighting could save you money then please contact us. We can arrange to visit you to demonstrate the LED lighting and carry out lighting surveys in order to find the best solution for you.